The Ta-Sin Of The Divine Will -|- Educational Philosophy Theory

The Ta-Sin Of The Divine Will

No Comment - Post a comment

1. Here is the representation of the volition of Allah. The first circle is the Decree of Allah (mashi?a) and the second is His Wisdom, and the third is His Power, and the fourth is His Before-Endless-Time Knowledge.

2. Iblis said: ?If I entered the first circle I would have to undergo the test of the second, and if I passed into the second I would have to undergo the test of the third. And if I passed into the third I would have to undergo the test of the fourth.

3. So - no, no, no, no, and no! Even if I rested on my first no I would have been cursed until I uttered the second, and rejected until I uttered the third so what does the fourth matter to me?

4. If I had known that prostrating would have saved me I would have prostrated. But I knew that after that circle were other circles. I said to myself in conjecture, ?if I come out safe from this circle, how will I come out of the second, the third, and the fourth??

5. So the Alif of the fifth La is ?He, the Living God.?

 
This Post has No Comment Add your own!

Yorum Gönder